Pigeon Talk

Well guess what, the DNA results are back on the silver, and she is a hen. She sure doesn't act like one, though. Huh. Color me surprised.

Well, I think I'll ask the guy I'm getting hens from if he has a silver cock instead that would go well with her. If not, I'll just stick to getting two more hens because extra hens to have for future pairings isn't a bad thing.

Yes, it works as a laxative in all animals :) That's because it works by replacing magnesium in the body and increasing water in the intestines

I figured so, but knew you would know “why”. :D

Well that worked! She had some food and water had a leg stretch and made the loudest squawk ever! Eggs were warm and nice and clean. Wanna know how to empty a room in less than 3 seconds?
She had the biggest poo ever and dead things don't smell this bad! :yesss:
sickbyc.gif
:sick:sick:sickView attachment 1678505 We pre-empted and put her on a towel!

Um.... yea she needed that! :lau
Maybe she gets the idea now that she can get up. Sometimes they are just hell bent.
I assume she went back to the eggs fairly quickly?

Well guess what, the DNA results are back on the silver, and she is a hen. She sure doesn't act like one, though. Huh. Color me surprised.

Well, I think I'll ask the guy I'm getting hens from if he has a silver cock instead that would go well with her. If not, I'll just stick to getting two more hens because extra hens to have for future pairings isn't a bad thing.

Well I’ll be darned. Surprise!

Well that is a surprise! You'll have a lucky boy now with these girls! Hopefully if the guy your buying from hasn't shipped them out yet he'll swap one for you.

WHAT??? Huh. Hopefully the seller would swap one for ya.

Back
Top Bottom