Pigeon Talk

Should I make a thread for my pigeon loft “build” 🤔
It’s more of an addition to the chicken coop but that makes it a little more challenging for the build style IMO.. could be an interesting little read along..

I like them a lot! My pair are yellow. I know a breeder with reds and we may do a swap.
I’d love to see photos of yours! Have you posted them on here before?

I’d love to see photos of yours! Have you posted them on here before?

Somewhere I have. They're always little butts when I try to take their pictures and are hiding their necks. Well, you can see Clara's neck in the back here, lol.

Jekp1zAZvHBYOZmCLZeR4SgX1VCvY2A2wUd-nxOdQJTHizbFv6Nj7KByQ034wn0jHXFtmfu1ZVssZhHHUVtYXQJ44O-w67ZJ9x1mPeu4sr8qXUXE6q_tDwfqFajZARmP8uwfhBEJ7J0dvQK4XkAd1cGVCb1NIOT0lXnXdOJn311TRbwEUTBliyMbZJkHnxGOUkrDbj4qlwbmfMoIoW9bjeHwXHCmDzUvye8ZKqmPr3rsZhv3CwWkPZNWoOGuloOYBhxmPDgqMrCsqAO4Bp1Q9ycClmfj7niTNy-wrJz8MxR9gr7rNCqxfev5lz_mTWAoSWuZVvJiIPTHtT3qgalwKTy3njfdMuA92UWYrZGt3X2MaqApvUOkPI7EhU8N-E7fDUmMmYB46GeSkKcPrPdjddCaEKJHL5d_pk-6iZA6wutvGmiVQAKKet-DuEfpR-EBHPenSO_NzZh429KLXISG_FyEbYHd3mHAO48BsHFQra0lLKCzY_wTEu5V_5ru0k03eUu2zGrDZx2Hx_UN4hoxinEjaOC47_oSGRgpiJ-nsnNlIVHvuXP6XfWLJEM5Ua5U-F6gNyzvpUOxqFrfYtz-OBEmcHc5_0x6ZMubgdNLjT3QUqjSCHfyqJI-WP1pCoj-NYs1TMlJS7hsPFvGcA1bq1UXcj8VEwigWeX2OJp_vjH8muslaMtyFQ=w910-h625-no

Hello all! I'm researching pigeons (again) and am reading up. I've got a lot of changes planned for this year so if I can find someone to get some from I'm hoping to slowly build a loft. Then hopefully next year start with some pigeons.
I'm in Ohio, about an hour east of Pittsburgh pa. If anyone is not terribly far away or can point me toward people/sources near me I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Look for the nearest racing pigeon club to you. You should be able to find a flyer near you.
https://www.bing.com/search?q=racin...1e&cc=US&setlang=en-GB&DAF1=1&plvar=0&PC=NMTS.

another link
https://www.facebook.com/Tarentum-Homing-Club-470999606410522/

Back
Top Bottom