Pigeon Talk

I have a question about 4 in one powder.
It says to mix a certain amount with a gallon and then use for seven days however it takes my birds approximately 7 days to drink a whole gallon if not longer because the waterer gets dumped every day. So can I mix the power beforehand and keep it in the fridge and add it every day or does it go bad? :)
Get yourself a set of measuring spoons and and just use a half dose to a half gallon of water. On a side note... you aren't planning on using that now are you? I think I saw you just had babies hatch recently. Not a good idea to use medications when they are feeding babies unless absolutely necessary.

D8506E47-14CB-48C5-9410-EF722CACA575.jpeg

Nuggets beginning to grow pin feathers!

View attachment 2168042
Nuggets beginning to grow pin feathers!
He’s never seemed scared or tried to get away, so I assume he’s pretty comfortable with me! I hang out with him a few minutes every day in the pigeon coop with him in my hand petting him and talking to him :)

He is so adorable. Is nugget going to be his forever name or just a temporary name? I think you should keep it. It's adorable haha. Definitely keep spending time with him. I did the same thing, petting him and picking him up a couple minutes a day and now that he is fledged he will step up and hang out on my hand forever and let me cuddle him. You'll know if you've imprinted on him because he'll start trying to get food from the gaps in between your fingers, at least mine did haha. Good luck he is such a cutie.

Back
Top Bottom