Pigeon Talk

that's a pretty darn bad homing pigeon to have gone THAT far out of the way on a flight... Bad racing pigeons have been killed for less...
It wasn't even a homing pigeon though. So IF its a USA bird, it caught a ride on a ship or someone brought it over. But it isn't a lost racer despite what the news says.

I understand them killing it. I dont like it, but they are invasive and it could bring new strains of diseases to Australian birds. But I was just amazed at how clueless the media is about this. Haha

It wasn't even a homing pigeon though. So IF its a USA bird, it caught a ride on a ship or someone brought it over. But it isn't a lost racer despite what the news says.

I understand them killing it. I dont like it, but they are invasive and it could bring new strains of diseases to Australian birds. But I was just amazed at how clueless the media is about this. Haha
Yeah, I don't understand the outrage though. Either it didn't do something impressive and it's just another "sky rat" as most people think of them, or it did something so impressively stupid that it probably should be killed before it contributes to the gene pool.

My ash red pigeons hatched their eggs but shockingly I got a blue bar which I was told is a female. Now I see some brown coloring in her bars
B07CD8F4-CF68-4996-8975-4743300656BB.jpeg
Is she still considered a blue bar or ash red

Back
Top Bottom