Pilgrim and toulouse geese (PICS.)

Rosebud 18

Songster
9 Years
Jul 10, 2010
middle Tn
This is my pilgrim gander Mikey. He is 5 months old now.

62797_misc-pictures037.jpg

My toulouse they are 9 weeks old.

62797_misc-pictures029.jpg

Taking a bath in a dishpan.

62797_misc-pictures038.jpg

Waiting for a turn taking a bath.

62797_misc-pictures040.jpg

Will you hurry up.

62797_misc-pictures041.jpg

I give up.

62797_misc-pictures042.jpg

Love the pics. I use a lot of dishpans as well. I usually find them at our Dollar Tree store. They have different colors. I usually stock up on the red ones.

Those pics are so sweet, my goose thinks the small kid pool I put out for my 3 month old duck is his own personal soaking tub. They are nutty.
lol.png

Quote:
I have several of the dishpans but they all want the one that another one is in.

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Check Lowe's or other Home Improvement stores for a "mortar pan". They are made for mixing cement in. Very strong, should last several years, and big enough too. They are cheap, don't cost much, I think mine were around 12-14 bucks a couple of years ago. I have 4 and they haven't cracked yet, just like new other than getting dirty.....
smile.png

Quote:
I have several of the dishpans but they all want the one that another one is in.

......................................................................................................................................................................................

Check Lowe's or other Home Improvement stores for a "mortar pan". They are made for mixing cement in. Very strong, should last several years, and big enough too. They are cheap, don't cost much, I think mine were around 12-14 bucks a couple of years ago. I have 4 and they haven't cracked yet, just like new other than getting dirty.....
smile.png

How deep and wide are the mortar pans?

Back
Top Bottom