pink silkies

okay guys watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLQHYPjQSyA

it
says they aren't dyed at the bottom, i don't know if i believe that. i think this person just thinks that silkies are so "odd" looking already that why shouldn't they be pink and blue?
barnie.gif

If anyone looks at the birds on that video and thinks for one second that they are born that way is just out to lunch mentally. That person ought to be arrested for even suggesting that, and for expecting people to be that retarded!

Quote:
Mahogany plus lav/lav I have a project, but am at F1. There are threads on The Coop (where all the folks really knowledgeable on chicken genetics hang out (including those on BYC), and the optimism on whether it will work or not is quite mixed.

Quote:
Mahogany plus lav/lav I have a project, but am at F1. There are threads on The Coop (where all the folks really knowledgeable on chicken genetics hang out (including those on BYC), and the optimism on whether it will work or not is quite mixed.

May I assume that the Mahogany over rode the Lavender in the F1s? Would you then breed the F1s back to the Lav parent? But then, you may not want to give out your recipe just yet?
wink.png
lol.png
Sure would be neat to see, although I somehow doubt a "flamingo pink" could ever be produced. But who knows, I've been veeeeeery wrong at least a few times in my life!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom