Any update on the little one?
Doing ok for the most part slightly uneasy on its feet. Going to try niacin today. I have the liquid form but not sure how much to drop in the water?

I also have another that flips overontonirs back too. Been a rough experience so worried about the little guys. I have seperated it incase it is toxicity is this the right thing to do or should I just hope the niacin works?

Thank you I can't seem to know which is best.

Doing ok for the most part slightly uneasy on its feet. Going to try niacin today. I have the liquid form but not sure how much to drop in the water?

I also have another that flips overontonirs back too. Been a rough experience so worried about the little guys. I have seperated it incase it is toxicity is this the right thing to do or should I just hope the niacin works?

Thank you I can't seem to know which is best.
Hopefully someone can chime in on the niacin. I've never used the liquid kind so I'm not sure how much you will need to add. I'm not sure that separation is necessary, but it won't hurt as long as they have heat, food and water.

I have kept him in as it seems cruel to seperate them and I am not really set up to do so, this being my first time.
I have given the niacin amd will see how it goes over the next few days. He is able to eat and drink and right himself so I don't think it is all bad. Just have fingers crossed. We now have 8 little babies, 3 Pekins and 5 Shetlands (or thereabouts seeming as no standard but what I was told)

Attachments

• 20210314_163833.jpg
    20210314_163833.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 20210314_163833.jpg
    20210314_163833.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 11
  • 20210316_075845.jpg
    20210316_075845.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 10
Hopefully someone can chime in on the niacin. I've never used the liquid kind so I'm not sure how much you will need to add. I'm not sure that separation is necessary, but it won't hurt as long as they have heat, food and water.
I think with the niacin, I am changing the water way before they have even had much volume so I think it should be ok. I am also going to add some to nutritional yeast flakes to the food just for the first week or two which I am also changing often.

If anyone has a better idea it would be much appreciated - total newbie haha.

I think with the niacin, I am changing the water way before they have even had much volume so I think it should be ok. I am also going to add some to nutritional yeast flakes to the food just for the first week or two which I am also changing often.

If anyone has a better idea it would be much appreciated - total newbie haha.
Week or two I mean using both in water and food.

Back
Top Bottom