Pipping now!!!

Yes that humidity is way high. Temp is 2 low Temp works great for me at 38 degrees to 38.5 celsius...99.5-100 Fahrenheit. Get that humidity down around 55. Soak up SOME water with a towel if possible or if condensation is on lid wipe it out

@JLoWil, you should calibrate your sensor.

Since they are pipping on day 21, I think your incubator's temperature sensor is probably pretty close to 99.5.
The incubator doesn’t have a humidity sensor or reading so I put one in that is usually in our geckos tank . The temp on the incubator readout says it’s 37.5 c

The incubator doesn’t have a humidity sensor or reading so I put one in that is usually in our geckos tank . The temp on the incubator readout says it’s 37.5 c
It’s currently 74% humidity and temp is 94.8°f

What I am saying is that the temperature sensor on your incubator is accurate, and the black sensor that you put in it is inaccurate. If the humidity were 99%, you would see tons of condensation. Do you see any condensation?

What I am saying is that the temperature sensor on your incubator is accurate, and the black sensor that you put in it is inaccurate. If the humidity were 99%, you would see tons of condensation. Do you see any condensation?
It’s been at 74% humidity. It only read 99 when I first put it in and it was on the hatch tray right above water. I lifted the sensor off the tray and it’s been at 74/73%. The temp readout on incubator is matching the humidity/temp sensor now

It’s been at 74% humidity. It only read 99 when I first put it in and it was on the hatch tray right above water. I lifted the sensor off the tray and it’s been at 74/73%. The temp readout on incubator is matching the humidity/temp sensor now
Okay, good. And your temp is 99.5?

There hasn’t been any condensation at all. I have never used this incubator before and never hatched chicks before. These are my friends chickens eggs, and their incubator I am using. They used it prior and successfully hatched 6 eggs .

Back
Top Bottom