Pit Bull Puppy (GETTING BETTER)

I guess yall are right, I looked at Staffordshire puppies and he is way bigger than the 6 to 8 weeks that I thought he was. I still cant tell ifin he's all bull or not. I am kinda hoping for a mix but I'll love he regardless.

Here is a great link for you to check out all the bully breeds. You can compare you pups face to that of the American Staffordshire terrier and the American Pitbull Terrier. There is a difference but most people can't tell.

http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/photos.html

Your pup is a beauty and he could wander up to me anyday of the week!
big_smile.png

MJDtexan, cute puppy.

I know where Dayton is, went to school there. We were there last spring for a HS reunion.

Adorable
big_smile.png
I think he looks like a mix. And to avoid trouble, just tell people he's a lab cross.

Like Cjeanean--they are by nature animal aggressive. Even the most pro-APBT sources say "never trust your APBT not to fight". It's something they've been bred for for ages.

Ethel, my "lab mix" is okay with the peeps, but runs away from the turkey LOL

EthelvsTurkey.jpg

Oh my. I would give anything to have my two act like that! No way, I have worked and worked with my two girls and it is in there blood to want the chickens, the ducks, the cats, the squirrels, the etc... etc...

They behave when we are right there with them because they know better, but if we aren't looking they would get my chickens in a heartbeat if they could.

My dogs love everybody but not everything. Friendliest darn dogs with all humans but forget little animals.

I can't wait to show my hubby those pictures with the dog and the chickens and the dog with the peeps. Awesome.

We have "lab mix" also. She is a little over a year old and she loves to "play" with the roosters. She sniffs the hens, but doesn't go after them. If she catches a roo, she'll likes to pull all the feathers off and then tries to get the "squeaker" out as she does with all her stuffed toys. Fortunately we have managed to save our special roo after she plucked him nearly clean. And we have been lucky in preventing her from doing the same to the other roos.
As I said, she doesn't bother to chase the hens. Strange.
We still don't trust her alone with them...
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom