PITBULL ATTACK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyCalifornia

Songster
9 Years
Oct 8, 2010
Escondido CA
My 7 yr old was attacked by a pack of pitbulls today......
tongue.png

This one is coming home with us to be our next flock guard......
thumbsup.gif
Hawks and coyotes beware!

droolin.gif
ADORABLE! That's my kind of attack dog! I am so glad I clicked on this. I was all ready to get into a tizzy when I saw the title.
roll.png

LOL, yeah, I know.... there are so many haters out there.

This will my our third pitbull, succeeding the incredible "Buster" who we had to put down in January at the age of 13 due to severe medical problems. R.I.P. my sweet boy. We are celebrating him, by getting another fabulous specimen of the breed, and raising him to be one more shining example of a good dog.

I love these pics. We are hoping to get a flock but our city has quite a permit process, so it may take a while. I did notice your post because we are also thinking of getting a puppy and were leaning towards a pitbull. It sounds like you have experience with chickens and pitbulls...so is it a combination you recommend, any hints about helping the dog get along with the chickens, when we finally get them?

I was about ready to comment your head off about how Pit bulls aren't actually a vicious breed. ;)

Pit bulls like any breed if raised right can be good with any animal. And for the OP well thats usually what happened every day after kids get off the bus. A 70 pound pibble checking them over and making sure every part is there. This includes lots of sniffing, whining, Holding the kid still, and licking. Oh and LOTS of butt wiggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom