Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
"Not really," she said hoarsely, nickering in agony as the foal continued to kick.

KAsi started pounding, hoping someone would come. She looked at Roxanne worriedly, hoping her foal wasn't like that. "Roxanne! YOu have to be ok! get up!"

"I----Can't-----Stand," the mare wheezed as a vet came down the aisles of the barn.

Quote:
KAsi started pounding, hoping someone would come. She looked at Roxanne worriedly, hoping her foal wasn't like that. "Roxanne! YOu have to be ok! get up!"

"I----Can't-----Stand," the mare wheezed as a vet came down the aisles of the barn.

Kasi whinnied at him urgently. She suddenly felt a hard kick. "OOF!" She cried, going down.

I am gonna venture a guess and say the father's of most of these foals was an elephant by the name of Jumbo.
tongue.png

I had too.... Just seems every mare is brought to the ground in agony. Goats, I saw a goat with triplets, looked like she swallowed a car, never showed a hint of anything minus wanting a good scratch cause she couldn't reach her back!

Now there are circumstances... Several of them.... Where she would be... But still, the chances that all of the mares....
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
"Good afternoon," Rosie said carelessly, not looking up from her grass.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. How is your day going?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom