please help broody hen has ANTS on her and a BLACK comb?

ok so the permethrin is all around the coop and lock down is tomorrow im just really worried about her air cells in the eggs they take up a hole half of a egg
I think you should try to not worry.
There is nothing you can do about it.
:hugs

UP DATE- so the permethrin is working and today is day 19 yesterday i went to go close the coop door and candle her eggs and the one egg will the really really big air cell was gone and the chick was laying in front of her died:hit it was smaller then it should have been so i think is my have died on day 14 :barnie:th but there is no pip in the other egg im just worried i dont know if it will be ok just have a broody hen will one chick will being an only chick be ok :oops:

The two she ate probably had something wrong with them, chickens are smart. ;)

I hope this one hatches for you.
:fl
thanks yes the first one she ate was early in the hatch and that hens eggs are not fertile much and the other egg she ate was the one will the huge air cells i think it may have died on day 14

so i went too check on the broody and her one egg and i seen my rir hen that has been in the laying box all day and i seen she had eaten a egg:barnieso i took her out to get the egg shell and she would not move much so i sat there and patted her back then went to gt the egg basket i came back and she was back on the eggs is my broody hen making her want to be broody :wee:pop

so my broody hen has been off the nest two times know and i just dont know why its day 19 why is she getting of the nest so many times

Back
Top Bottom