Please help. Chicken acting sick

I'm gonna give her some outside time in a bid since she isn't so lathargic. Let her roll around in the dirt some

Attachments

• IMG_9149.JPG
    IMG_9149.JPG
    432.1 KB · Views: 5
Still kinda tired. I've been dripping water on her beak all day. Ate a few more oats. Finally popping some. It's is super stinky!

Steam is a last resort and you have to be very careful not to burn the chicken never do it over the stove or anything boil the water take it out to the coop the cold air out side will help with the steam and the water will cool quickly. LAST RESORT ONLY!!!! its better than takin a chance on losing the chicken or braking the egg. NEVER BREAK THE EGG

Woke up to a very happy chicken. She greeted me and immediately ate. When she got up, there was an egg! Woohoo!! Still watching her closely and making her drink, but I feel like she isn't on deaths door steps right now. I really though my she was a goner on Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_9160.JPG
    IMG_9160.JPG
    348.5 KB · Views: 5
Probably should have looks at a chicken diagram first. Whoops! It sure is deceiving feeling. Guess I'm kinda back at square one :( I know it's not bubble foot. I did check for that.

So I'm left with a very sleepy chicken who isn't eating or drinking.
Don't feel bad, took me a long time to figure out that is was the gizzard. :D

Back
Top Bottom