Pics
Pigeon riding on dog!? ... as we say on BYC - No photo? Didn't happen! :lol:
Yes! we need pic's, more pic's the better!
Scott
Haha! It's true, I promise!:D We're having a great time. Current interests include snuggling up to dog paws, riding on my shoulders, and taking lots of baths. She'll even lift her wings for me to clean underneath.:p She's like the parrot I never had.

Attachments

• pigeonandru.jpg
    pigeonandru.jpg
    340 KB · Views: 14
Chicken layer works best of all things I've tried as single feed, or mix it with half corn, or and wild bird seed (checking reviews, as some brands use chemicals that are actually toxic killing wild birds and pets if ingest lot of). As adults flying around mine eat peas beans etc seeds nuts fruits/berries insects etc greens n more. The pigeon pellets don't do so good as layer and corn for me, but I'm limited to Purina being cruddy products always, as was even medicated feeds in vet tech days (extreamely bad for dogs and cats except their puppy pro plan and another forgot name), and caused death of bunch of ducklings on their duckling feed (my inquiry to the company asking what went wrong, found a massive batch over months did same to lot of ducklings poisoned, and an attorney contacted me to forget the matter and I was sent bunch of expired coupons). I like co-op and tractor supply brands.

Chicken layer works best of all things I've tried as single feed, or mix it with half corn, or and wild bird seed (checking reviews, as some brands use chemicals that are actually toxic killing wild birds and pets if ingest lot of). As adults flying around mine eat peas beans etc seeds nuts fruits/berries insects etc greens n more. The pigeon pellets don't do so good as layer and corn for me, but I'm limited to Purina being cruddy products always, as was even medicated feeds in vet tech days (extreamely bad for dogs and cats except their puppy pro plan and another forgot name), and caused death of bunch of ducklings on their duckling feed (my inquiry to the company asking what went wrong, found a massive batch over months did same to lot of ducklings poisoned, and an attorney contacted me to forget the matter and I was sent bunch of expired coupons). I like co-op and tractor supply brands.

I have fed my birds purina layena pellets, they don't seem to like them nearly as much as their normal pigeon feed, I use it sometimes since it has probiotics in it, and when I mixed the two together they will pluck out the purina layer pellets and throw them out. So, when I want to ensure they have good gut bacteria I will feed them only the purina layena pellets only for about a week though (they'll eat it if it's the only thing available lol), because it has probiotics in it, and I notice that while they don't like it as much, their poops are much better looking while eating those purina layena pellets.

Back
Top Bottom