Please help. Immediately!

Well he survived the 2nd night! It's energy is back to decent, especially for it's condition. It's neck is absolutely worse, but treatment did just start. It has problems eating, but thats mostly cuz it can't swallow well. It does try and wants to though.
I'm so pleased for you. Keep up the good work and I hope it pays off. If it doesn't then you've done your best to give it a chance in life.

It's still alive, but it's neck has gotten even worse. It's very hard to hold without it trying to roll around and try to right itself. And it's getting really tired due to it.
But it eats and shits and lately just holding it will make it chirp happily.
Are there any tips I can have to be able to help it's neck?

It's still alive, but it's neck has gotten even worse. It's very hard to hold without it trying to roll around and try to right itself. And it's getting really tired due to it.
But it eats and shits and lately just holding it will make it chirp happily.
Are there any tips I can have to be able to help it's neck?
I'm sure you've read similar, but-if not, mb this will help? I hesitated to share bc I'm not a chicken lady, but have been looking for you.🤷‍♀️ https://www.freedomrangerhatchery.c...on is caused,injury, or from ingesting toxins.

I'm sure you've read similar, but-if not, mb this will help? I hesitated to share bc I'm not a chicken lady, but have been looking for you.🤷‍♀️ https://www.freedomrangerhatchery.c...on is caused,injury, or from ingesting toxins.
Thank you for the article. It helps a bit. Confims what I need to do and how to do it. Basically, I just need to keep at it untill it gets better. Thankfully, I'm very dedicated. And have some help.
Thank you for your effort and help, really. I'll do my best. Have a great day!

There were others that referred to foods/herbs you can use w/your hens as well to prevent it -spinach and dandelions are all I remember. Some talked about tumeric tea to decrease inflammation, but dosage w/a chick would be really difficult to gauge. Wishing you the best!

Back
Top Bottom