Please help!

449FF940-6803-4DE0-A695-D225D40DACD0.jpeg

She is so sweet! I heard once that when a duck will molt it will slow down the laying. Also you need to be with her a lot, bring her everywhere(when you can). She lost her companion and now needs you! So give her some love, some favorite treats, and let her meet the little ones and see how she responds to them.

How do her and your new duck do together?

If she is molting which that is what it looks like you can offer her extra protein to help her through it, dried meal worms good quality cat or dog kibble [small enough she can swallow easily.]

What are you feeding them?

I'm feeding them a high end egg laying kibble. More expensive then the others I saw. Never knew they could have dog and cat food but she used to eat it when she'd come in and help herself to the food! I'll do that thank you! The new baby and her are getting along fantastically! I got an older duckling this time because when I got her mate at 3 days old she was really mean to the baby. This intro went way more smoothly!

She is so sweet! I heard once that when a duck will molt it will slow down the laying. Also you need to be with her a lot, bring her everywhere(when you can). She lost her companion and now needs you! So give her some love, some favorite treats, and let her meet the little ones and see how she responds to them.

She does really well in the car! I do get some strange looks but that's ok :)

I can't remember what her new mate is called. She's getting blue on her wings and her head is suppose to turn greenish... Starts with a C lol the yellow one who's molting is named Goose and the new baby is named Gander :)

Back
Top Bottom