Please Keep Me Here Yacking...........................................

Quote:
Do you have an auto drip coffee pot? Put coffee filter in the basket and put 8 lipton tea bags in, fil pot with water and pour into coffee maker, while it's brewing get your gallon jug ready--put in 1 1/4 cup of sugar in tea jug, then add brewed tea and fil the jug the rest of the way with water & stir!!! Serve over ice!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
celebrate.gif

sorry I couldn't help myself!
wink.png

Yea thats the trick. Sugar while its hot. Adding sugar to already cold tea does not work. Sun tea is whats preferred in my house. Toss the tea, sugar an hot water all in the pitcher, steer an put it in the fridge to set for several hours. When its dark its good but the next day its better.

Quote:
you betcha! 6 of them I bought from you
lau.gif
Waiting for hubby to help me finish their house and run......
hu.gif

There getting a little old for house pets?

I think so, hubbys not too motivated to help me
idunno.gif
I have them in a huge brooder box thats 6ft long, 4ft tall and I have to change the shavings every other day to keep the smell down
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Do you have an auto drip coffee pot? Put coffee filter in the basket and put 8 lipton tea bags in, fil pot with water and pour into coffee maker, while it's brewing get your gallon jug ready--put in 1 1/4 cup of sugar in tea jug, then add brewed tea and fil the jug the rest of the way with water & stir!!! Serve over ice!!!
lau.gif
gig.gif
celebrate.gif

sorry I couldn't help myself!
wink.png

ok so guess we are just sugar-a-holics cause we use 2 cups for a gallon. and everyone loves my tea.
gig.gif
my daughters friends come over just to drink my tea.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom