Please keep us in your thoughts... We had to put one of horses down...

My heart goes out to you - Duncan was SO handsome! And your love for him so apparent. How lucky for him and for you that you had time together. I am so sorry for your loss, and at the same time, so happy that you had a chance to have him with you for a while.

Your BYC friends will be thinking of you.
hugs.gif

I am so sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif
They do become part of the family. I lost my 28yr. old Morgan mare three years ago and my heart still aches when I think of her.
hit.gif

Blessed are those that find such a loving home as yours.
The hardest most kindest thing we as owners can do is to make that call. I believe that Duncan will be there for you when your time is called to carry you home. So sorry for your loss

I am so sorry. Almost nothing hurts worse than losing one of our dear pet friends. I had to put down my old first mare when i was 13 years old and I still miss her today. They really get into our hearts.

hugs.gif

hugs.gif

hugs.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss!! He was a gorgeous animal, inside and out, it appears. It sounds like he lived a full, wonderful life.
hugs.gif

The problem with colic surgery is that it's not 100%, especially in older animals. I think you made the right decision.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm so very sorry. My big mare had a real bad impaction last year and the vet dosed her but didn't hold out much hope. I cried like a baby thinking we were going to lose her but she came out of it. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom