Please Post Your Pics Of Landscaping Around Your Coop.

Thank you !
Most of the landscaping came before the chicken coop - we added the garden attached to the west side, the hanging plants and built up the surrounding garden some.
Kay56 - the only plants that they are giving a little too much chicken love to (i.e. - eating) are my Hostas. At first there was just an occasional nibble but now I've had to put a little fence around a couple of them. Otherwise no, no major damage that isn't reparable. Well, actually, one of them sat on one of the pansy plants. But that's no big deal. Digging up? No. Not yet anyway :)
Vickiw - sure! come on over!

Thank you !
Most of the landscaping came before the chicken coop - we added the garden attached to the west side, the hanging plants and built up the surrounding garden some.
Kay56 - the only plants that they are giving a little too much chicken love to (i.e. - eating) are my Hostas. At first there was just an occasional nibble but now I've had to put a little fence around a couple of them. Otherwise no, no major damage that isn't reparable. Well, actually, one of them sat on one of the pansy plants. But that's no big deal. Digging up? No. Not yet anyway :)
Vickiw - sure! come on over!
beautiful coop and garden it seems that hostas are the plant of choice my chickens have distroyed the hostas ate them to the ground. But live and learn they also love the kiwi plants which now have chicken wire around them to keep them at large!

Lmoreau70 .... can't get any better than that....I can see my chickens and a lounge chair now....lol

Just starting to get some plantings in around my new chicken run. I have hanging baskets up now, which isn't pictured here. We call this the Chicken Chalet, Hamburg Hotel, Poultry Palace......etc... LOL

Back
Top Bottom