Please Pray for Bsaffles UPDATE on first post!

B. Saffles Farms :

Thanks again everyone. I just found out Im gonna have another heart cath at 4pm est today, my heart doc is susposed to be wound shortly to talk to me about what they are gonna do.

Whatever has to be done to make you better so be it
hugs.gif

everything will be fine and you will be back home before ya know it
smile.png

still praying over here for ya! oh and Good Morning to ya​

Brian

Keep the faith. You and Brandy are in my prayers for healing as well as peace and comfort. Try to sense God's presence with you as He has promised to never leave you or forsake you. We are all here for ya...

hugs.gif

Lord, we ask you to bless and sanctify the cath. proceedure to Brians body. Let it do what you created it to do for him and no more. I agree with th others who are speaking life, health and prosperity and perfection in every way for Brian and all that concerns him. I ask that he and Brandy would feel your presence in a special way today. I also ask that You hand pick his caregivers while he is in hospital. In Jesus mighty name, I ask this!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful prayers. I feel Gods presence here with me. The doc isnt coming to talk to me until I go down for the heart cath. I am assuming from what I have been told the last time I had a heart cath, is that ifmy stents are trying to block up this time then they will do a by pass surgery to by pass the stents. Im not positive but I belive thats what they are planning. Just keep me and my family in you thoughts and prayers. We will keep you updated.
hugs.gif

All very best wishes for your procedure, and you will stay in our thoughts and prayers.

You concentrate on getting well.

Hugs for both you and Brandy.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom