Please say she’ll live

Pics
Can you bait it? Or is it just a spring one.
Well, I got this one so we did bait it but just no luck yet 😭

C3C487A7-D999-4F0A-8ED0-FB43BA81B63F.jpeg
EFEE99FE-C299-4824-8738-25E97DEF65B3.jpeg

Well this might sound a bit crazy but we have 27+ chicken(5 are roosters), 13 guineas, 3 dogs, Josi A American Staffordshire Terrier and dutch shepherd mix, Akita who is a shiba inu, and Miss. Peaches white Chihuahua, 6 cats there names Wilow girl Year old, Midnight boy 14 years old, Mowgli boy 10 months, Rosemary girl 2 years, Sage boy Year old, and Jade girl Year and half, 1 goat Timber 4 1/2 months oldAKA CRAZYYYY and we are looking for a 2nd one.

Should work , maybes search out they're fav food . Such as do they prefer more rotten meat? or fish? Or stinky things like canned sardines? Just a thought. But the are crafty so eventually you'll get him
That makes sense! We used chicken breast. We were going to use the one that it killed but then my mom thought it would encourage it to kill more of them? Plus she wouldn’t really fit properly so we just used some raw chicken from the store I had bought but maybe will try putting her wing in or something. Or my mom said she read they like eggs apparently ???

Back
Top Bottom