Please say she’ll live

Pics
I suggest everyone stops playing chicken doctor and let the hen heal. Very basic care of cleaning and applying neosporin is all she needs. Put her up so she can relax and don’t mess with, poke, prod and shell be fine. Less is more. Unless of course there’s nothing on tv.
Yeah, I think I might have messed with her a bit much :oops: she’s been resting for a bit now though so will hopefully be okay and not too traumatized.

Most likely pain. She'll be okay. Just make sure she's not pecking at the wound herself.
I feel bad that she’s hurting 😭 and yeah she wasn’t, oddly. She seemed to be like preening underneath like her stomach area and ate one of the feathers.

I don't see why not...

Did you give Baytril?
Yeah I did but isn’t it like not approved for food animals or something? I got so swept up in trying to make sure she lives I didn’t think of that 😭 but maybe just a withdrawal time would be fine? It doesn’t matter though as long as she makes it! ❤️ I was thinking of a vet but idk. I think she’s been stressed enough.

Yeah I did but isn’t it like not approved for food animals or something? I got so swept up in trying to make sure she lives I didn’t think of that 😭 but maybe just a withdrawal time would be fine? It doesn’t matter though as long as she makes it! ❤️ I was thinking of a vet but idk. I think she’s been stressed enough.
Baytril withdrawal time is 5 days after last dose.

Back
Top Bottom