Please sign this petition against TSCs new brooders

Pics
I actually disagree that working with the public would decrease the hatefullness. I've worked at a pizza store since I was old enough to legally and I've only grown more bitter towards people as the time has gone on.
Yes, but I bet it makes you more understanding of the pizza counter workers when you are the customer. You know what it’s like on both sides.
My working with customers has only led me to hate them to my core. I have clients now that are demanding but not awful but I have my few that I'm openly mean to and they still come back because I'm that good at what I do. They never learn though. They still treat me like garbage from the minute they walk in and are treated like garbage by me until they walk out.
Wow. Just wow.
What you think is also not a prove-able statement because its an opinion. :old
Then let me restate. Your statement is a non-provable accusation.

Yes, but I bet it makes you more understanding of the pizza counter workers when you are the customer. You know what it’s like on both sides.

Wow. Just wow.

Then let me restate. Your statement is a non-provable accusation.
29c64675e1752134ece4a8b9bc1c3ca6.png

I actually disagree that working with the public would decrease the hatefullness. I've worked at a pizza store since I was old enough to legally and I've only grown more bitter towards people as the time has gone on.

As for the tsc brooders, the ones at least at my store are great. Less dead chicks and they're easier to see and check out which ones you want. Plus they are kept drier since they can't fall in the water easily
I have up until recently worked in part sales of automotive and agriculture equipment. From the age of 16 till 37. So I guarantee I know what you are feeling.
My statement said if everyone. Those people that are peckerheads that fuss about everything probably have never had to deal with their kind. I’ve come to realize that some people are just mean and self centered and have zero compassion for others. I use to despise dealing with the ones like that. Something changed one day and I then started to look forward to them I was the most polite and overly happy person when they came in almost to the point that it was obvious I was mocking them. They started to become more grateful of my time and understanding of mistakes and trust me mistakes can be made very easily in the parts business. It’s a give and take just like every thing. Sometimes the best thing to do is just smile and try to be nice even if someone is being mean and hateful. There are also times where you have to be abrasive and push back in order to keep from being ran over.

Sorry to op for my randomness. Hope you achieve what you are trying with your petition.

A worker at my TSC said that they only got the adjustable brackets for 2 of the heaters. That is the big problem. These brooders would be fine if they could actually adjust all of them to chick level.

When I was there on Saturday they had new signs printed up about how much they care about their chicks and how these new plates radiate, blah blah blah. Seems to me if they really cared they would send out more brackets and not try to convince customers that huddled up cold chicks are just fine. We can see things are not fine!

I signed the petition because obviously the complaints are having an effect, since they are trying to cover their butts with paper signs. Corporate just needs to actually spend some money on more brackets.

A worker at my TSC said that they only got the adjustable brackets for 2 of the heaters. That is the big problem. These brooders would be fine if they could actually adjust all of them to chick level.

When I was there on Saturday they had new signs printed up about how much they care about their chicks and how these new plates radiate, blah blah blah. Seems to me if they really cared they would send out more brackets and not try to convince customers that huddled up cold chicks are just fine. We can see things are not fine!

I signed the petition because obviously the complaints are having an effect, since they are trying to cover their butts with paper signs. Corporate just needs to actually spend some money on more brackets.
Thank you for your support. If you just look at their facebook page comments you can see a lot of stores are having this issue. One comment in particular I read said their feet are getting caught in the metal floor and they saw several chicks with broken legs. Another I read said that TSC is intentionally keeping them colder so they peep and attract customers. I'm not sure how true that statement is but I do know we are making an impact if your store put up signs. Thank you for caring 🐣

I have up until recently worked in part sales of automotive and agriculture equipment. From the age of 16 till 37. So I guarantee I know what you are feeling.
My statement said if everyone. Those people that are peckerheads that fuss about everything probably have never had to deal with their kind. I’ve come to realize that some people are just mean and self centered and have zero compassion for others. I use to despise dealing with the ones like that. Something changed one day and I then started to look forward to them I was the most polite and overly happy person when they came in almost to the point that it was obvious I was mocking them. They started to become more grateful of my time and understanding of mistakes and trust me mistakes can be made very easily in the parts business. It’s a give and take just like every thing. Sometimes the best thing to do is just smile and try to be nice even if someone is being mean and hateful. There are also times where you have to be abrasive and push back in order to keep from being ran over.

Sorry to op for my randomness. Hope you achieve what you are trying with your petition.
Sometimes you just have to take a break and remind yourself that that customers anger is not about you. You never know what that person experienced in their day to cause them to explode but you can know that whatever it is this was apparently the straw that broke the camels back. Its hard not to take it personally though. Id like to get to a point in my life where I can just shrug it off and instead of hating them, pity them. I'm either not mature enough yet or it will never happen but I am conscious of it and hope to grow more and be a better person.

I appreciate your randomness. It keeps things interesting. 😉

Back
Top Bottom