Please sign this petition against TSCs new brooders

this is a thread about signing a petition AGAINST TSC brooder. So please to don’t come onto this thread ranting about how people shouldn’t disagree with your opinion, this thread was made so that people could share their opinions.it’s fine to say that you hate that people are hating on the new brooders, but it’s not okay to cancel out others opinions.
I literally said I disagreed about something and then a bunch of people started an argument with me. I only said that because I only wanted for people to agree so people could understand that not EVERYONE disagrees with the brooder and not start an argument with me. You are basically saying that it's okay that people disagree with me and I can't disagree with them which is stupid.

I am neither for, nor against the new brooders. But what I will say, is this, when I went to my TSC all the chicks were happily running around, and I couldn't find a single one with pasty butt. They were all alert and happy, eating, drinking, and doing all the chicky things.

My granddaughter works at TSC and our local store has not had a problem with these. The answer may be that several of their employees raise chickens so they know how to handle them and care for them. I bought 8 chicks there several weeks ago and they are doing just fine. They do isolate them for 24 hours in the back before they put them out for sale and they did carefully watch the heat panels.

I literally said I disagreed about something and then a bunch of people started an argument with me. I only said that because I only wanted for people to agree so people could understand that not EVERYONE disagrees with the brooder and not start an argument with me. You are basically saying that it's okay that people disagree with me and I can't disagree with them which is stupid.
I never said you can’t disagree with anyone’s opinion. I said that you shouldn’t cancel out others opinions. There is a big difference.

Back
Top Bottom