Pics
Yard full o' rocks :

Quote:
With a pullet named "Barbie"....you COULD call him Ken

Wouldn't he have to be a buff then?

(rimshot)...Try the veal. I'll be here all weekend folks.​

Quote:

(rimshot)...Try the veal. I'll be here all weekend folks.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:

(rimshot)...Try the veal. I'll be here all weekend folks.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

OMG - DITTO!
lol.png

Ok folks....no rain here today so I got some new pix

Here is Patch, my Splash Rock roo and 2, 16 week old Columbian rock hens

25882_cimg1639.jpg

Here are a few random pix of my 3 Columbian Rock girls...they need a LOT of work, but at least I have something to start from

25882_cimg1645.jpg

25882_cimg1640.jpg

25882_cimg1646.jpg

And here is one of my grow up pens (pardon the muddy mess, 8 straight days of rain) with 11 Columbian rocks from a gentleman that placed 1st and 2nd at the Indiana show last year. Hoping for some good breeders from this pen

25882_cimg1642.jpg

Finally, a few Columbian Rocks hiding in the smaller grow up pen from the same gentleman....there are 8 more in here that are 4 weeks younger

25882_cimg1635.jpg

Yard Full o' Rocks, your coulmbians are neat. Glad to see you got some. I did see in the Poultry Press that the guy in NE PA is doing a major breeding project this year. He was the only guy on the Plymouth Rock Club site that actually still had Columbians. He is only about 2 hours from me, so if he gets going, I will have to get some inthe future. I love the Columbian pattern, so this year I got Columbian Wyandottes for my layers. They are nice for hatchery birds and I will see how I like them. Will be watching to see how yours turn out! Rocks are still my favorite and you don't have to worry about different combs showing up, but I like the Wyandottes so far.

Back
Top Bottom