Plymouth Rock thread!

Some other news..........................I got a nearly 100% hatch off my shipped blue rock eggs :D
yesss.gif
Now to raise them up for breeding. It looks like i have 6 black 5 blue and 1 splash!!!!! I am, so happy, I love my blue wyandottes and I am hoping that I will love the blue rocks just the same. Hope everyone is doing well.

God bless,
Tyler.

Hey guys! I am hoping someone can help me. We have been using this website for the last couple of years as we started into chickens, and it has been a wonderful resource. However, since the change over, I can barely use it because it is so slow! And now both of my daughters have decided to do a 4-H poultry project --- and now I can barely use this wonderful resource!

So here is what I am looking for: I need the standard of perfection for the partridge rock chickens. Is there a place online someone can point me to for other breeds standards as well? (I also need the LF Blue Cochin and the Welsummer.)

Thanks for any help you can give me. (I would search this website for it, but it is really tough now that it is so slow!)

I don't know why its so slow for you, Mine is fast. Are you using an older computer? The standard of perfection is copyrighted by the APA. You can find old (ie 1915) version on line at books.google.com. If you find a new version of it on this website, it is probably a violation of the copyright. You can buy one through the APA at http://www.amerpoultryassn.com/APA_ShoppingMall3.htm

Hey guys! I am hoping someone can help me. We have been using this website for the last couple of years as we started into chickens, and it has been a wonderful resource. However, since the change over, I can barely use it because it is so slow! And now both of my daughters have decided to do a 4-H poultry project --- and now I can barely use this wonderful resource!

So here is what I am looking for: I need the standard of perfection for the partridge rock chickens. Is there a place online someone can point me to for other breeds standards as well? (I also need the LF Blue Cochin and the Welsummer.)

Thanks for any help you can give me. (I would search this website for it, but it is really tough now that it is so slow!)

Back
Top Bottom