Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
fl.gif
I'll cross mine too for you.

I have a mixed flock. A mixed flock of 4. 1 polish. Every gets along thankfully. Everyone has all of their feathers too. If we hada problem, you can't just keep one chickeb together do we would have to get more polish!

Does anyone know anything about polish genetics?
I will be hatching some Tolbunt Polish chicks for NYD.
I am wanting to breed them with some type of frizzle,
but not sure of what color to use in order to get the "frizzle" but keep the Tolbunt color?
Anyone know how that works?

I know that some people are breeding golden laced to tolbunt, but I really don't understand why they are creating a mix from two birds that are stunning on their own.  I'm looking for tolbunt eggs right now.  Hopefully a breeder will come along and help us out on this one

I know a Tolbunt breeder in NY, they are All Flocked Up Farm on FB. BEAUTIFUL project birds too....Candy Corn Polish??

Anyone know of SQ Buff/Red Laced polish breeders in FL? Eggs or sale of chicks-adult birds?

Beautiful Polish birds on here!

If anyone has experience with crossing a Polish with a bit of a dropped wing conformation and one of ideal placement, what were the results of the chicks? Did you notice them strongly taking after one parent or the other in that respect?

Well it turns out one of my hens really is a rooster, kind of upset that the lady guaranteed That he was a hen and that he just had some messed up crest feathers. But anyhow I'm ok with having a rooster, he doesn't crow loud enough for neighbors to hear. And now I might be able to hatch some chicks in a month or two :)

I have a Houdan and silkie mix the feathers on her neck are weird looking the mother hen pulled them all out 2x leaving her neck naked,so I removed momma hen and now her feathers are growing back and
I will post a pick tomarrow, poor bird looks funny!
bow.gif

Back
Top Bottom