Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
ISO Blue Polish day old chicks or eggs.

Had an order made for chicks, but messed up by the feed store. Was supposed to be for MIL on Mother's Day. It's the only breed/variety she really wants. Lost her DH a year ago (cancer) and just want to get her active in something.

Can anyone help or know of someone who might be able to help?

Please PM

Help.... My Golden Laced, newly discovered Roo has a twisted beak!?!? What should I do, he's eating fine so far. It's gradually gotten worse, not sure you can tell from the photo so well but one side of the nostril area is caved in and the shaded portion of his beak is gradually twisting. His beak still lines up for the most part but doesn't close completely. Poor Lil dude, any feedback or suggestions on what to do with/ to him would be very appreciated.

I have three silver laced chicks coming in the mail but sadly I only get to keep one with the other dif. breeds I bought. So excited!!!

My son got a Polish as his free "mystery" chick. We thought Phyllis was a girl but sadly at 14wks it has proved itself a boy. Is anyone here interested in a golden buff (I think that's what they're called) Polish cockerel? Unfortunately we already have 2 roos and can't keep him here... My son is devastated.

Back
Top Bottom