Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He thinks it's hilarious. Me, not so much. I ran over the dog, and stubbed a toe on my way to look. Nothing.
th.gif

He thinks it's hilarious.  Me, not so much.  I ran over the dog, and stubbed a toe on my way to look.  Nothing.  :th
Luckily mine hasn't caught on to that! I've been known to sleep on the couch once because I heard chirping before going to bed. I checked all night...they didn't hatch until the next evening.

I have tolbunt eggs in there too. And one Polish/marans egg that I found on the coop floor . I found it cold, warmed it up and candled it. There was a lot of wiggling going on in there so I popped it into the incubator with my other ones. My broody is on day 19 too. Those eggs I dare not try to look at. She's an evil thing on that nest.

I have tolbunt eggs in there too.  And one Polish/marans egg that I found on the coop floor . I found it cold, warmed it up and candled it.  There was a lot of wiggling going on in there so I popped it into the incubator with my other ones.  My broody is on day 19 too.  Those eggs I dare not try to look at.  She's an evil thing on that nest.
I got a dz Polish eggs Sat. Can't wait to see what hatches. They had 2different hens with their Roo

I went out and got 2 polish chicks almost 2 months ago i am really sure my golden laced is a boy he has a crazy looking hairdo and he has white legs and the black one has a groomed back hair doo and blackish legs sooo im sooo happy ill get some pics tom. Also do polish fly like a peacock or a pheasant bc ive heard they do and i wanna mix my polish with my naked necks and my polish with silkies

I went out and got 2 polish chicks almost 2 months ago i am really sure my golden laced is a boy he has a crazy looking hairdo and he has white legs and the black one has a groomed back hair doo and blackish legs sooo im sooo happy ill get some pics tom. Also do polish fly like a peacock or a pheasant bc ive heard they do and i wanna mix my polish with my naked necks and my polish with silkies
It will be interesting to see what the chicks look like...make sure to post pics of them when they hatch!

Back
Top Bottom