Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is Hilga again! Posing for the camera! :D
And Dixie photo bombing :)

It's pretty hot here, so I have been spraying under her wings and her belly with a spray bottle filled with cool water.

Last edited:

These are the Crested Polish my daughter hatched out this week. They are 4 and 5 days old [long hatch window], aren't baby chicks the CUTEST thing on earth???

The one on the far Right is a Polish/Silkie cross. We are hoping for some frizzles, and I know it's very early to tell, but we think they all are exhbiting curled feathers except for the 2nd one. This is the best shot of two most extreme, I know you can't see the outer chicks feathers but they are similar to #3. #2's wing feathers have a definite straightness and seem to curl toward the body. We've never had a frizzle, and I know we will be able to tell for sure in a couple more days....but just wanted to see what your opinions are :-]

AWWWWWW THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!! I love the polish when they are chicks! They're little head puffs remind me of make up brushes! uhhhhhhh I want some chicks soooo bad now!!!
wee.gif
love.gif

These are the Crested Polish my daughter hatched out this week. They are 4 and 5 days old [long hatch window], aren't baby chicks the CUTEST thing on earth???

The one on the far Right is a Polish/Silkie cross. We are hoping for some frizzles, and I know it's very early to tell, but we think they all are exhbiting curled feathers except for the 2nd one. This is the best shot of two most extreme, I know you can't see the outer chicks feathers but they are similar to #3. #2's wing feathers have a definite straightness and seem to curl toward the body. We've never had a frizzle, and I know we will be able to tell for sure in a couple more days....but just wanted to see what your opinions are :-]

Back
Top Bottom