Announcement Political Ads On BYC - Not Gonna Happen!

This is considered social media?
Short answer: Kinda

Longer answer:

There are basically two type of connections:

Social Graph: People come together based on knowing each other. Family, friends, etc.
Interest Graph: People come together based on a common interest, hobby, etc.

People come to BYC initially to learn about chickens and engage in the "interest graph", but over time a lot of friendships develop, and many come back because their friends are here... which adds a layer of the "social graph".

Bottom line: BYC rocks, and is just the best place to hang-out for a LOT of reasons!

I didn’t even know you offered paid memberships, until the previous political announcement post. I haven’t really dug into it but I think it would be an excellent bday present hint if someone could steer me in the right direction.
I wish my eyes had ad blocker!! I have never seen so many signs and flags! Large flags! Some people even have them on their roofs around. Here:eek:
Lol, out near my farm there is a nutter (I say this because of his behavior not because of his political leaning) that has 2 semi trailers he uses for storage buildings and he has actually used the sides like notebook paper to write about 6 inch tall letters over the entirety of one of the trailers, the other trailer has lifesize posters of certain political people on it... His pickup truck is rather... interesting... as well

I wish my eyes had ad blocker!! I have never seen so many signs and flags! Large flags! Some people even have them on their roofs around. Here:eek:
:gig I hear you there! Very annoying to see these signs and what's even worse is to see them AFTER elections! There is supposed to be a time line in which they have to remove them, but there these signs stay until nature takes its toll on them. :rolleyes:

:gig I hear you there! Very annoying to see these signs and what's even worse is to see them AFTER elections! There is supposed to be a time line in which they have to remove them, but there these signs stay until nature takes its toll on them. :rolleyes:
People put up signs on our property, we remove them! :lau

A few years ago we saw a beautiful sight, someone had gone down a road and put signs up about every 10 feet in the grass beside the road... State dept came though and mowed... shredded signs EVERYWHERE!
that's funny, except for the shredded stuff that I'm sure they left.

Back
Top Bottom