Announcement Political Ads On BYC - Not Gonna Happen!

Good job grabbing the screenshot.

For reporting these, here's what you need to send me via PM conversation:

1) A screeenshot of the ad on BYC
2) hover over the ad and right-click then "copy URL/link"

Send both of those items to me in a PM and we'll forward it to our ad partners. Having this info is important and gives them a better chance of tracking it down and blocking it.

I just sent you a PM but since I'm on my phone, I don't know how to get the URL without clicking on the ad.

B03D48A2-E918-4C44-AD0E-9996DC12DE38.jpeg

I can’t BELIEVE I got a CHICKEN ad on a CHICKEN website! Unbelievable, what am i to do??

I can’t BELIEVE I got a CHICKEN ad on a CHICKEN website! Unbelievable, what am i to do??
Most of mine that are actually directed at me (not seemingly random adds) are wool and yarn based right now...

I have one trying to sell me pumpkin spice candles from Target right now... That would be better directed at my husband, he's the pumpkin spice lover in our family.. (I'm more of a mint chocolate kind of girl)

A few things we would like to request:
  1. Ad Blockers: Please avoid using them on BYC. Ads are by far the primary way we keep the site free for millions of people. We disable a bunch of the ad placements for members to make their experience better. We also disable 100% of all ads for our Premium Feather Members (PFM). So, if you'd like to use BYC, please either do so with ads enabled, or purchase / win a PFM.

Thank you for the reminder, as I'd recently installed an ad blocker. Money is tight, but for the value I receive here, I'll happily disable the blocker, though it will increase the data usage through my cell phone (our only available internet this remote).

Thank you for the reminder, as I'd recently installed an ad blocker. Money is tight, but for the value I receive here, I'll happily disable the blocker, though it will increase the data usage through my cell phone (our only available internet this remote).
I have the same remote issues, make sure to turn on your Data Saver, it will make some difference.

Back
Top Bottom