• key lime

• Banana cream

• Peach

• Pecan

• Cherry

• sugar cream

• coconut cream

• Mississippi mud

• A different pie (please comment what it is)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Regular pie pan that I have downstairs: 9-inch diameter, which means that it has a 4.5-inch radius.
Formula for the circumference of a circle: 2pir, which is 2 times pi (= approximately 3.14) times the radius, r.
2pi times 4.5 = approximately 6.28 times 4.5 = 28.26 inches.

Lesson over.
I fail to see how the area of your pan equates to the quality of a pie. I personally make savory dishes like chicken pot pie in a casserole dish. Because they are not pies. They are dinner.

I fail to see how the area of your pan equates to the quality of a pie. I personally make savory dishes like chicken pot pie in a casserole dish. Because they are not pies. They are dinner.
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make that seem as if the area of the pie had anything to do with the quality. Silly me! I was just posting the formula for the sake of being silly/stupid.
Sorry.
I've never made a chicken pot pie before, actually... they're delicious, but I have yet to concoct one... I'll have to remedy that in the future.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make that seem as if the area of the pie had anything to do with the quality. Silly me! I was just posting the formula for the sake of being silly/stupid.
Sorry.
I've never made a chicken pot pie before, actually... they're delicious, but I have yet to concoct one... I'll have to remedy that in the future.
You're fine dear. I'm being facetious 😉

I love a good apple pie (bad ones are just 🤮😭) but also love cherry and peach. Though I more like peach as a cobbler. Speaking of, blueberry cobbler is also good. :love cran-apple pies are also delicious as are multi berry ones and strawberry rhubarb. :love :drool

Of course. I think that some good cheddar is what they put in it?
You've never seen cheese paired with apples? It's quite good.
That sounds nasty!! 🤮🤮 I’ve had cheese and apples or grapes etc. before but never heard of putting cheese in the pie! :eek: I think that would ruin it lol I prefer to keep my desserts and cheese separate lol

Back
Top Bottom