Pompom Duck has her eyes infected

Anyone else love hillbilly's videos? His ducks all look so happy, and hearing him talk you them on said videos is just about the most adorable thing ever.
Yes! They are adorable, and I love his nicknames for all the ducks/groups. I now use Ducknagers all the time, lol!

Well, you changed *something* and put it all on Mount Caca. In the run? The wood chips?

Glad to hear they're doing better. Knowing you, you'll be watching over them like a (friendly) hawk.
Exactly that! - I start with ~15cm of wood chips in the duck-run and turn those once or twice per week until they are so soaked in duck-poop that turning becomes pointless. The i add another layer of wood-chips and proceed until they... ruinse and repeat to a total of four layers of poop soaked wood-chips.
That will be removed and piled up on Mount Poop, Monte Caca, i have to come up with another language, maybe French, Mont Noir?
Piled up, that stuff really gets going and within 2-3 months turns into good compost soil.

Yes! They are adorable, and I love his nicknames for all the ducks/groups. I now use Ducknagers all the time, lol!
No nicknames! - The ducks who have names know their names! I can call Mr. Limpy from the patio and he will react on the pond! And if i call out »Blanca Duck, FOOD!« she beams right to my feet.
Yeah, the duck-teenagers, that word make my tongue twist, so it became ducknagers. Though some people on YT understood »duck[personOfColour]« and called me a "racer". 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom