Poor Deer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
deer season is over
sad.png

I hunt. I would enjoy that meat and DEFFINATLY enjoy putting her out of her misery...it's illegal for one (though i'd ignore that if others werent aware of me doing it). If she's around tomorrow when my mom istn home i WILL do what I can to end her life you can bet that.

Quote:
If its like it is around here, the cops wouldnt bother with it. And Id be very suprised if one of our local cops could actually hit the deer.
hmm.png
And if Im not mistaken, deer season is closed.

Quote:
kay lol dont blame me here. That's exactly what im saying is a cop or game commisison would have to be called. The doe isnt in sight anymore. Have you ever seen how fast a deer can go when it's injured? Fight or flight responce. Please dont blame me for something i have no control over. I do agree the right thing to do is put her down. I feel horrible for her but I live at home with my parents (rent from them) on her property what she says goes. sorry.

I'm not blaming you, I'm just wondering why you didn't try to call the police if you knew they were one of the only options for ending her suffering, and if she's got two broken front legs shes not exactly going to leap off into the sunset. If you've got snow on the ground where you are, it would be easy to track her with her drag marks and whatnot.
I understand though and I'm not trying to hassle you, really
hugs.gif

Quote:
Game commisson is closed already they close at 5 or 6 here (i forget exact time). By the time i can get ahold of them I coudl have already went and looked for her myself which I will be doing tomorrow. As for calling in a state cop..... my mom wont let me call one out for that... it takes them over a half hour to get out here and it's dark dark dark.

thank you
smile.png

I have never heard of any law that prevents the humane distruction of a fataly wounded animal. You are not trying to keep it and nurse it. You are putting it out of a miserable and cruel death!

Quote:
They are laws like that here. Doesnt matter if you are putting it out of its misery. The Game Commision, or Law Enforcement, (if you can get them out here) have to over see it to make sure that it is injured and what not.

monarc..call the police..they will come out..they do if its hit by a car..and they put it out of its misery....please dont let it suffer, hon!...
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom