Poor Deer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
The problem is she cant because its too dark. I am in Niki's part of the country and it gets dark here at 5:30 most days. Lol

Cody!!

thanks Cody, and nope she deffinatly wasnt tripping
sad.png

Ok. I was just wondering if that was the case. I feel sorry for her. Was there anyone out there with you saw it?

Cody!!

Quote:
yeah the neighbor might have saw her down but she was watching her from her window...she's not keen on animals so she may not have known she was hurt

Quote:
Matriarch oh boy she's atleast 6 years old if not older.

her followers were down by me staring at me in the neighbors garden. Matriarch was up in our woods groaning working her way into the brush....theni ran inside got my mom, and we came back out and moms loud running scared the others and Matriarch and they took off up into the woods.

Arent deer only supposed to live a couple of years? Sorry I dont know much about deer and hunting.

Maybe it was just her time to go and she got like arthritis in her joints.

Cody!!

Monarc, I wouldnt worry about her to much. Mother nature has her own way of taking care of things like this. Shes not the first deer to be in this situation, and she wont be the last.
wink.png

Quote:
i wish Cody. Deer can live a very long time as long as they're smart and stay out of trouble. The o ldest i've seen is 8 years old (you can tell by the teeth).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom