Poor Parenting

Quote:
lau.gif

is this the same one that painted with his poo?

Yes. I have many many teenage antics stories to tell.....

When my son was two yrs old. he walked out of our house in the middle of the night, without our knowledge. It was the day after his grandfather had died and he walked to his grandparents house. They live in a house behind ours on the same property but we live on a highway so.... he walked into grandma's, luckily she was still awake. He said he was there to visit his grandpa
sad.png
She called us and asked if we were missing a child. It's funny now but scary then, luckily he apparently knew exactly where he was going.

During my 3rd birthday party, I somehow managed to slip out a full house of grownups and children with my brand new big wheel and they found me a few blocks away in heavy traffic on my big wheel about a half hour later. Luckily, I had some mad frogger skilz...

I guess my point is that poop happens...

Judge not, lest ye be judged...

Quote:
Thank you Bluey. Regardless of circumstances, my heart and prayers go out to that mother and the driver of that car.

Quote:
Thank you Bluey. Regardless of circumstances, my heart and prayers go out to that mother and the driver of that car.

You said it! Both of you.
My DS - at 24 months - climbed the stairs to his room, managed to get on top of a high dresser, removed the screen to an Anderson window and cranked the window open. Did all this in about 3 minutes. I was nursing DD and asked DH to please check on his son. DH said, "but he just went up there. He's so quiet. He's playing." I yelled at DH to get on upstairs. Finding that baby boy leaning out the window aged my ol' man about 10 years in two minutes. Toddlers are like little monkeys...

Quote:

My heart goes out to the driver. i will never have sympathy for a parent that neglects their children. I may if she manages to her act together, but as long as she keeps on this path, no sympathy from me.

As a parent of a very creative child, I agree with poop happens. BUT, I was not neglectful, therefore my own behavior did not put my son in danger. make sense?

Back
Top Bottom