Possible Guinea Eggs in "Quail" Batch?

Here in Colorado. Coyotes are fair game all year round. Statewide. You may want to talk with you department of wildlife and find out your local rules. Also here if something is taking you livestock. There are fair game. Pretty much no matter what is is. Again check with your local DOW

Pretty much any animal here is fair game if they're killing your livestock/wrecking your crops. Well, minus a few of the protected species like hawks and owls. I think things like raccoon you have to trap live or call animal services, depending on the season.

i can trap and shoot them here. well, i am allowed, not sure i can. LOL they tell us to shoot stray dogs on your property. and soo. .......drum roll..... frosty is home this day !!! she was found with her feet so raw she must have been walking these past 4 days. oh happy day !

Sooo... the chicken survived her scalping and then got mauled and died from that. Then another chicken got mauled and died while I was out of town. Today I came back and when I walked by the coop there were eight more chickens. EIGHT. At least, six of them are probably chickens. Granny, this is a question for you. Are guinea keets white with grey on top with neon orange legs?

Back
Top Bottom