Possible Guinea Eggs in "Quail" Batch?

it would of gone something like this,
ep.gif
barnie.gif
hide.gif
rant.gif
you owe me a pair of drawers .

My silkie hatched three healthy babies out of four eggs we gave her. She's such a sweet mama. She doesn't peck when we check on them, either.
love.gif

He was pretty docile and I don't remember him flicking his tongue all that much. I had him for 7 years until a cat got in his cage and killed him.

He was pretty docile and I don't remember him flicking his tongue all that much. I had him for 7 years until a cat got in his cage and killed him.
Huh. Well, I guess there's always going to be people that think it's just a rubber toy, right? Too bad the cat got him... I love cats, but not when they're killing other pets.

Busy, busy week guys! Sorry for not posting. I adopted another scaly friend from a less than responsible owner... I've been up and about finding things for the poor little thing. She's a bearded dragon. I never thought I'd end up being a reptile person.
idunno.gif

There's nothing wrong with the previous owner... she just got sick and lost the ability/interest to raise the poor gal. She's a baby, so not much damage has been done to her socially.

Felix did NOT get along with the OEGs. I guess he really is a house bird now... I even went and got him a new, big crate for him to sleep in. A huge upgrade from his dinky little birdcage, lol. I think he'd miss his cat friends, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom