Possible Guinea Eggs in "Quail" Batch?

Sorry, granny.
hugs.gif

Things are a little busy over here. Lots of projects due this week, lol. Math is much easier this year, since I have a new teacher. He makes things a lot easier for me to understand. Gym class is really hard, though. I won't lie, it's been a while since I've worked out, but I wasn't expecting so much muscle soreness the next day! I had to get a note excusing me from the next class.

I have a few pictures to post! None of chickens, though, lol. You guys have seen my little food charms, but I do make some more professional things for my art class. This weekend I'm going to a book/craft fair in Maryland to sell some things! Anyone one in the Baltimore area should stop by my booth and help an aspiring artist out.
wink.png

Here's a quick pic I took of a sculpture I made over the summer.

And here's a random pic I took of my gecko. She's getting her big girl pattern!
love.gif

does he save you on car ins. ? lol I love the old man statue !! i would buy it and put it in my china cabinet. its that cute. bout time you got off your duff. easy math? what kind of easy? you dont get off that easy, i want details.

Lol, same math as last year granny. This teacher is just better at explaining things. He also takes things a bit slower. Think of it as a math tutor I have to see every day.

Sorry, granny.
hugs.gif

Things are a little busy over here. Lots of projects due this week, lol. Math is much easier this year, since I have a new teacher. He makes things a lot easier for me to understand. Gym class is really hard, though. I won't lie, it's been a while since I've worked out, but I wasn't expecting so much muscle soreness the next day! I had to get a note excusing me from the next class.

I have a few pictures to post! None of chickens, though, lol. You guys have seen my little food charms, but I do make some more professional things for my art class. This weekend I'm going to a book/craft fair in Maryland to sell some things! Anyone one in the Baltimore area should stop by my booth and help an aspiring artist out.
wink.png

Here's a quick pic I took of a sculpture I made over the summer.

And here's a random pic I took of my gecko. She's getting her big girl pattern!
love.gif

You sculpt too? I sculpt dragons sometimes. Haven't made one lately due to time constraints, though. And Miss Gecko is as cute as ever!

You sculpt too? I sculpt dragons sometimes. Haven't made one lately due to time constraints, though.
I sculpt and paint in watercolor.
big_smile.png

I like to use polymer clay, but when that gets too expensive, I use low fire clay and just cook it up in the school's kilns.

Quote: Thanks! She's getting big. I can't wait for her adult colors to come in.

i have a few little things related to wizards, a water music globe with a castle and dragons in it and crystal rocks coming up the outside like it is half hidden in a world of magic. and do you remember the grow rocks? they are some type of chemical you add to water and they grow crystal? then i have the tiny pewter dragon with colored stones and a mini sword. all these little type of things on one shelf in my curio. the one thing i dont have is the wizard. he would look best at about 3-5 in. tall depending where he is put.

I love miniatures, granny! lol
I use the fact that that polymer clay is expensive to keep my pieces small... but I really just like tiny things. And magical things, too! Cryptids are my favorite, they're so creepy and cool.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom