possum that tried to break into the run ***graphic***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I had a possum in my coop, I don't own a gun and didn't feel the need to kill him, I drove him to another far location in the woods and let him go, so NO you Don't have to stomp an animal to death

Yeah much easier to go turn it loose somewhere so it can eat someone else's chickens
roll.png

Not the best way to kill it but no problem with it if they felt that was way to do it!

Quote:
I had a possum in my coop, I don't own a gun and didn't feel the need to kill him, I drove him to another far location in the woods and let him go, so NO you Don't have to stomp an animal to death

Yeah much easier to go turn it loose somewhere so it can eat someone else's chickens
roll.png

Did you NOT understand the in the woods part??? There wasn't a house in sight....I live in the country and it's not hard to find places where Nobody lives

Quote:

Exuse me Bengalcats, I was simply stating that if you felt that you, your dogs or your chickens where threatend you would want to get rid of the threat, would you not? This poster felt that the best way to dispatch the animal from his/her property was to kill it. However inhumaine their methods where, the poster felt the possum too hostail to relocate. I'm not the killing type but if something like that happend to me I would kill the possum as well.

Quote:
roll.png

Did you NOT understand the in the woods part??? There wasn't a house in sight....I live in the country and it's not hard to find places where Nobody lives

That doesn't matter,they will seek out another chicken coop because they know it's an easy meal.Not to mention it was probably also illegal for you relocate it,in most states it is illegal,they make those laws to prevent the spread of disease.

For all who think this was cruel would you feel better if the OP would have dropped on all four and bit it on the throat and suffocated it like in the lion analogy post ?
smile.png

My fiancé ranch is 1600 acres here in north Texas; While I'm not happy to say these things rodents or varmints don't even need to be near the coop if he sees it, it's no more. He feels the same for every snake we see even harmless ones. He said possums and skunks as well as many other rodents carry diseases. One of his dogs died from a coyote attack last year. He never stomps them tho, he's not that brave. He would probably think that is cruel too. But atleast you euthanized him.

Quote:

Exuse me Bengalcats, I was simply stating that if you felt that you, your dogs or your chickens where threatend you would want to get rid of the threat, would you not? This poster felt that the best way to dispatch the animal from his/her property was to kill it. However inhumaine their methods where, the poster felt the possum too hostail to relocate. I'm not the killing type but if something like that happend to me I would kill the possum as well.

WHATEVER.....you'll Never find ME stomping an animal to death no matter what the circumstances

What about a rat trying to climb up your pant leg?
smile.png

Quote:

WHATEVER.....you'll Never find ME stomping an animal to death no matter what the circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom