post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Our leading Khaki drake, who likes to show off

One of three cull drakes who will soon be in the freezer

Poultry, thanks, I love when they show off too.

Apricot wood duck

The end

Silver appleyards (2 ducks 1 drake)

Can't help myself for putting so many photos of my Khakis on BYC because I love them!

I love the pond! look like really clear water!
Our leading Khaki drake, who likes to show off

One of three cull drakes who will soon be in the freezer

Poultry, thanks, I love when they show off too.

Apricot wood duck

The end

Silver appleyards (2 ducks 1 drake)
BEAUTIFUL ducks! Like the last one. I am thinking about getting mandarins again but I dont know if I want to use the same pen again, I would prefer an on the ground pen but fencing supplys are so exspencive!

Here are some pictures of the raised breeding pen I used

I sooooo would love to have a nicer pond... I hope to build a nicer one this spring.. Any how here are a few pics of my ducks.. Excuse the mess some of these pics were taken when we had just finished putting the small pond that we have in.. Here is Aspen and Willow..
What breed are they? (sorry if I missed it... HUGE thread lol)

Thats a nice raised pen. All of the ornamentals are on the ground and they love it since they fly all over the aviary.
Thanks Celtic
I would much rather have them on the ground too
Thanks poultry09. The pond is actually where I dammed up my spring overflow which has turned out to be ideal for the ducks.
That must have been easy to build them lol It look like they love it!

There we go. Lily, and Romeo my 2 Call Duckies I love them so much!
big_smile.png

Awwww! I've got a pair of Snowy Callies, names Owen and Oakley!

I sooooo would love to have a nicer pond... I hope to build a nicer one this spring.. Any how here are a few pics of my ducks.. Excuse the mess some of these pics were taken when we had just finished putting the small pond that we have in.. Here is Aspen and Willow..
What breed are they? (sorry if I missed it... HUGE thread lol)
Wow! That was a while ago.. I really am not sure what breed they were, I had gotten them at an auction. The only thing I have here now that is directly related to one of these girls is a drake that came from the first egg they laid when they got here. I now have 15 ducks and one goose and chickens lol.

Back
Top Bottom