post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

My ducks live here now - have lived here for, oh, 6 months - safe thus far in their floating home from the area dogs, owls, hawks, foxes and bobcats. I visit them every week or two and supplement their forage diet with mealworms, salad greens, raisins, chicken feed and an occasional "flock block". There are "feeder fish" in the pool that escaped the ducks and bullfrogs there and have grown to about 6 inches in length.

This is a little creek that flows into my pond.

Here are my 5 geese and a Canadian goose who will not leave for good she will be gone for a few days and then she comes back.

Yeah! she is hanging out with my brown Chinese gander if she sticks around I can't wait to see what they will look like. Does anyone have pic of that cross???

From today - blessed with the very mild edge of a big storm. 50s F and drizzle. Fine weather for ducks!

This is the Tea Garden, not a high-security area, but a penned area for closer supervision. Keeps them near me when I am working in the back yard or basement.

From today - blessed with the very mild edge of a big storm. 50s F and drizzle. Fine weather for ducks!

This is the Tea Garden, not a high-security area, but a penned area for closer supervision. Keeps them near me when I am working in the back yard or basement.
Wow A what a pretty pic. it's snowing and cold here, no one going swimming.

My Dog Copper and his two duckling Yahtzee and Skippy.
love.gif
welcome-byc.gif

Here are a few pics of my new aviary.
The pen on the far right is my bantam run

My aviary has to sides

My brooder

In the corner is the bantam coop

One side of the aviary

Back
Top Bottom