post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

great pictures everyone I love them all. I have never seen a black sweed with that much white but I like the coloring on that one better than ones I have seen!!!

Ok, so here are the enclosures.

38d6431e.jpg
Was a rainy day photo, but you get the idea. Can't wait to finish it, mainly cosmetic work.

Here are some of my ducklings, the first pic is the night we brought them home. they were only 6 days old, the second they are 2 weeks old and the 3rd was taken yesterday and they'll be 5 weeks old on sunday.

I'm still trying to convince my fiance that keeping one inside as an indoor duck would be an awesome idea... Still a no go so far...

Here are our swedish blues asking to come in the living room window last winter when we had huge piles of snow.

This is the only picture I have that includes our portable electric poultry netting.
We use the length of our house and attached barn for one side of the pen.
So the kids can throw lettuce right out the window to the ducks and the ducks have the barn for cover.

great pictures everyone celticoak I am planing on building a new enclousure for my mandarins how big should it be for a pair of mandies I am planing on getting some chileo wigeons this fall can I house them together if so how big should I make thier new home?

Back
Top Bottom