post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

They're just two weeks old now, that picture was slightly older (a few days ago, they grow so fast!)

I actually just had them out and about in our family room; they were trying to forage in the carpet!
gig.gif

Thoes are beautiful pictures, and you have a great looking coop! I like the one of them diving lol, I love Pekins, I had two but had to get rid of them cause they ate so much food.

Thank you. The whole thing isn't for the ducks though, lol. We needed a storage building, so a friend of ours built this one with the "lean-to" on the left for their coop. I have doors on the inside of the building that open to the nesting boxes so that I can collect their eggs. Their coop is mostly closed in with some hardware wire on their duckie door to allow for some air flow. Also I find it easy to clean, I use a snow shovel and a extra large bucket that someone had discarded.

Not sure if I can match the fuzzy cuteness of ducklings, but I though Goldie did a fairly good job of holding an elegant pose while surveying her garden
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom