post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Read a post wrong...
hide.gif

Last edited:
Yes they are blk with beautiful greens and blues to purple coloring . they are beautiful ducks, congrats, maybe pics?
these are my little guys i haven't had them very long so i have them in with my baby chicks right now this is temp. for both the ducks and chickens of course until thier new home is finished. 2 pekins 2rouens and 2 cayugas not very sure as of yet how im going to tell them apart when they get older the 2 cayugas are the only pairs that have sort of different features one is a brownish color the other is darker in color maybe this will change as they mature?

these are my little guys i haven't had them very long so i have them in with my baby chicks right now this is temp. for both the ducks and chickens of course until thier new home is finished. 2 pekins 2rouens and 2 cayugas not very sure as of yet how im going to tell them apart when they get older the 2 cayugas are the only pairs that have sort of different features one is a brownish color the other is darker in color maybe this will change as they mature?
aw! those look like mine! i have 5 ducklings that are 1 week old, 1 black swedish, 2 pekins, 1 rouen and a rouen mix!
2665.png
your ducks are adorable!
love.gif

here is a pic of mine.

aw! those look like mine! i have 5 ducklings that are 1 week old, 1 black swedish, 2 pekins, 1 rouen and a rouen mix!
2665.png
your ducks are adorable!
love.gif

here is a pic of mine.
aww they are so cute:) i cant wait until their new home is finished i live in the country but still have a few neighbors with not so friendly dogs so im making it as safe as i can they are in covered area now with my dogs all around them to protect them in different fences of course but thought my dogs would keep the neighbor's away there are three layers of fence and chicken wire and tarps covering the top for protection and shade until new home is finished

awwh this thread and this site just never fails to make me smile and feel a little joy every time :D

Back
Top Bottom