post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

Yes they are blk with beautiful greens and blues to purple coloring . they are beautiful ducks, congrats, maybe pics?
yes i will post pics...... just as soon as i figure out how to. today is my first day on here just got ducklings a few days ago thank you so much we went to get some ducklins and my two kids couldnt figure out which ones they like better so the guy ended up giving them two of each kind 2 pekins 2 rouens and 2 cayugas we only knew what the pekins were

yes i will post pics...... just as soon as i figure out how to. today is my first day on here just got ducklings a few days ago thank you so much we went to get some ducklins and my two kids couldnt figure out which ones they like better so the guy ended up giving them two of each kind 2 pekins 2 rouens and 2 cayugas we only knew what the pekins were
Cool you'll love them all. and
welcome-byc.gif
heres a link on how to post pics. https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/inserting-pics-in-on-the-new-byc

Its awesome that in america you can just buy ducklings. in the uk all ive found is hatching eggs on ebay which is how i got my little rouens. i wish i could just walk into somewhere with a bunch of ducklings and choose a bunch to buy and take home :D i would end up spending hours there looking at them in awh

600x450px-LL-df7efa53_pic195165.jpeg

Precious!
love.gif
Thanks, this girl was so pretty when she got big. But sadly she fought to save a clutch of 16 eggs against a possum. The possum had torn her chest open, so we had to put her down b/c she was bleeding to death. Somehow she did save 4 eggs so we let our bantam Cochin sit on them and they all hatched and they were all girls
yesss.gif

I will try to post pics of her baby's later.

Last edited:
ok here is more pics guys! :D

those are the ducklings playing in the grass!
2665.png
oh and i finally got a good shot of the rouen! and the rouen mix and the black swedish! and you cant see wobbles cuz he was cleaning himself lol

theres Quackers again! he was sitting on my lap and i held the phone up to him and got a pic!

theres Quackers and Peanut lol!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom