post any and all waterfowl pictures here!!! ponds, pools, aviarys, coops, runs, etc.

my mean ol rooster henry hes not very old and some of my chicks

ok here are more pics! here they all are swimming! oreo is in the lead and second wobbles and daiquiri! in third is Quackers and then Peanut!
2665.png

here is Peanut and Quackers and Daiquiri in the background!
here is the two siblings! Quackers and his/her little brother/sister Wobbles (the runt) lol

and theres the full-blooded rouen! Daiquiri (maybe a drake named Drake lol) oh and theres half of oreo
2665.png

I am was so lucky to find my 2 little ducks, they are Australian Spotted Ducks, named Daisy and Dundee (as in Crocodile) The mother duck was killed while on the nest, so the lady I got them from hatched them in an incubator and then spent a lot of time with them, they are really tame and follow me like little puppies! They do their little nibble thing on my bare feet! I didn't know I would love theses ducks so much!

I am was so lucky to find my 2 little ducks, they are Australian Spotted Ducks, named Daisy and Dundee (as in Crocodile) The mother duck was killed while on the nest, so the lady I got them from hatched them in an incubator and then spent a lot of time with them, they are really tame and follow me like little puppies! They do their little nibble thing on my bare feet! I didn't know I would love theses ducks so much!
They are beautiful.

love.gif
they are so cute.

Thats adorable, the little feet nibble are but. until it gets harder and it really hurts XD

I was in my room and donald and daffy my two rouen ducks were playing in the house. i decided to watch an episode of american dad and as soon as the intro song came in donald jumped on my bed and sat on a pillow to watch. it made me laugh soo much that i recorded a video. hope you enjoy as much as i did

They are so pretty! My little Runner girls follow and nibble too, it is precious until they start to nibble harder lol! I know my little girls are sooo spoiled because they are so cute they get away with anything, even as week-olds they spend more time following me around the house than in their brooder box
wee.gif

Can't get over the cuteness of these little girls! This morning they took a shower with mom and then followed me around the kitchen making breakfast....I guess it's a good thing we have lots of hardfloor cut they don't wear diapers yet!

Back
Top Bottom