Post Pics Of Orps/ Orpingtons HERE

I was dosing each bird with the Safeguard, but this is more effective, and a whole lot easier. The generel rule for wormers is that if the ingredient is not labeled for use on egg laying hens, you should not consume the meat,or eggs for 30 days in case someone might be allergic to any of the ingredients. We use the eggs, or hatch them, but neither of use is sensitive. This drug IS used on people in third world countries as is ivermectin. I would not sell anyone eggs though.

Thanks Vickie..I'm shocked that they use that as treatment in those countries....lordy

Last edited:
Avec.. that is nothing compared to what our own elderly here in the US are given in these experimental drug trials...but that topic is for another list. :(

Oh I know Renie..it goes back a long way..you would be shocked if you knew what I know ..I could say something about weapons grade mycoplasma patented serial Nos. And trailed on all of us 40s thou 50s declassified now..but like you said..that's another topic all together..trust me..I do know.

This is Mad Max. He was allowed to spend some time with two of the girls yesterday. I was very proud of him. He's finally growing a tail! I am thinking of using him for test hatches this spring.

Last edited:
Heres my Orp mother, she still has her chciks with her at 19 weeks!, also if you look to the left you can see her sister who is starting to recover from her moult, also if you look at the pic properley you can see Bella :)

Heres my Orp mother, she still has her chciks with her at 19 weeks!, also if you look to the left you can see her sister who is starting to recover from her moult, also if you look at the pic properley you can see Bella :)

I spotted Bella's pretty face right away. Her "mum" is doing such a good job. I always look forward to your pictures, John

I spotted Bella's pretty face right away. Her "mum" is doing such a good job. I always look forward to your pictures, John
Thankyou :), i really hope Bella will go broody next year because she looks like she will be good giving the stink eye! also, if you look back towards the white shed and you can see 2 ginger hens with a cockerel, well Bella is above the ginger hen with feathers missing in the pecking order!

Back
Top Bottom