Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
Yes those are from Ideal Mahonri
smile.png

Here are some more of my cochins from ideal
40401_elihaleycochins_002.jpg

40401_elihaleycochins_017.jpg

40401_elihaleycochins_006.jpg

and this is one I got from a breeder. If you just want one for eggs, Ideal does have some pretty birds, but you can see the difference in a hatchery vs. breeder bird
40401_elihaleycochins_012.jpg

I did not order chicks from Ideal, but I ordered an assortment of ducklings. The ducklings from ideal were extremely tiny and weak looking. They were at least half the size of the ducklings I have gotten from other hatcheries. I ended up losing quite a few in just the first week or so. I ordered from Welp most recently, and their ducklings were large and hardy when I received them with no losses.

My 12 wk old chicks from Ideal. I ended up with one rooster out of 10 (gave 3 pullets to my sister and kept 6)
I'm happy with them so far, they seem healthy, although the BR does have crooked middle toes.

EE, BR, RIR, LB(roo), RIR, LB, RIR

43310_dsc_0172.jpg

Quote:
I have ordered from Ideal and had them vaccinated and the chicks did great.
Placed a order just the other day and they are all going to be vaccinated for Merek's

Has anyone order Blue Laced Red Wyandote Bantams from Ideal if you have i would love to see pics.
Anyone with East Indie ducks or Modern Game from Ideal i ordered some of those too.

I wanted to say Ideals Old English Game Bantams are larger than the typical OEGB show bantams, i ordered some about 2 years ago and they were alot bigger than the bantams i have bought from breeders.
Beautiful Bantams and if size doesn't matter to you i recommend them to anyone wanting a very nice looking Bantam.

I will play! I think Ideal is great, the only hatchery I've ever ordered from! These are just some pictures I have...nothing in particular

My hunky OEGB man-roo
love.gif
Yes I know he's fat!
68fb69ee.jpg

Man-Roo and his evil twin!
dddc3587.jpg

My little sweet Chocolate oegb---love her!
45862f37.jpg

Blue silkie roo
1f858682.jpg

A whole bunch of them.....2 japanese, WCB polish hen, 2 silver laced polish hens
35728f28.jpg

Back
Top Bottom